I just asked my daughter what I should write about and she told me to write about a giraffe! Well I hate to admit it, but I know very little about giraffes. I do know that they are breath taking to look at. Whenever we visit the Zoo, giraffes are one of the must see animals on every trip. I can not help but to think about how uncomfortable it would be to have such a long neck, but also how convenient. One of the most graceful and peaceful animals in the animal kingdom, even for their enormous size. When we are listing animals and making their corresponding sounds, I have to come up with something for my daughter whenever she says a giraffe. Honestly, I have never heard them make a single sound. Usually I just stick ,my tongue out because they are good at licking things.
I asked my daughter what she likes about giraffes and she mentioned their strong legs and strong arms. She really amazes me! I would have never noticed that about a giraffe because I am too fixated on their necks. I love hearing about this world through the eyes of a child- especially a toddler!
I asked my daughter what she likes about giraffes and she mentioned their strong legs and strong arms. She really amazes me! I would have never noticed that about a giraffe because I am too fixated on their necks. I love hearing about this world through the eyes of a child- especially a toddler!
No comments:
Post a Comment