If I had the choice of living in a beautiful building with a ugly view verses living in an ugly building with a beautiful view, I would chose having a beautiful view while living in an ugly building. The reason for this is because I love being outside. I currently do not spend much time in my household and I really don't mind not having many things. Additionally, I think that you can make any place beautiful by adding your own personal touches.
Nature is therapeutic. Buildings are just spaces to protect us from the outside. Yes, it is important to have a place safe to stay, where you know that you can sleep in peace. But to be able to sit outside on your porch and look out at a serene view is so reassuring to me. It reminds me that there is something bigger than the mundane day to day life that we can all get caught up in. When everything seems to be going wrong, the mountains remind you that everything really is OK.
Nature is therapeutic. Buildings are just spaces to protect us from the outside. Yes, it is important to have a place safe to stay, where you know that you can sleep in peace. But to be able to sit outside on your porch and look out at a serene view is so reassuring to me. It reminds me that there is something bigger than the mundane day to day life that we can all get caught up in. When everything seems to be going wrong, the mountains remind you that everything really is OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment