It would be no surprise to read that this week has been a
rough week so far. Another mass shooting taking innocent lives and leaving
hundreds wounded. So many things have been running through my mind the past few
days. My thoughts are rapid, yet long winded. I find a thought branching off
unto a completely different scenario. I hate to be pessimistic, but dreadful
things happen every day- all around the world. I absolutely mean no disrespect to
those that have been harmed in this horrendous act and my heart is full of love
and blessings for all those that have been affected. The truth is though, the
world has seen hatred through violence as far back as the history of man goes.
I mention this fact because I have been hearing a lot of
comments about how horrible things are currently in the United States. I agree
that we as a nation are much more divided but I do feel like this is because
action is occurring, some much needed action. Looking back through history
there has been far too many senseless acts that resulted in the death of
innocent lives. I would love to see peace on Earth and even though it may not
be possible, I think that we should keep trying. It is easy to want to give up
and to believe the worst but good things do happen. For every horrible act
there is another wonderful act of kindness that is displayed.
No comments:
Post a Comment