This week has been a week of reflection for me. To be honest,
over the past couple of years there has been a lot of irritation and discontent built
up inside of me. There has been a lot changes occurring in society and within
myself. I can help but to think of the Saturn return. Every 29.5 years the planet Saturn is in the same place
as it was when you were born. In the first Saturn return, between the age of
27-30, you will experience a lot of obstacles which will help you grow. I just
turned 30 this past month and I feel like I have been through a lot of
obstacles the past few years and I have grown from them. However, I also feel
reawakened and what I once knew does not sit well with me. I wish that I could say
that I have new answers, but I feel less certain than I did before. I am not
sure if this is because I am realizing that we really can never be too sure of
anything or if I am just lost. I would like to think that it is another sign of
growth- excepting that I do not have the answers and I am willing to be
open minded.
The adversities that we are facing as a nation frustrate me because
I feel like we know what needs to be done, but we are all so consumed with
fear. Action is being stalled because of fear and greed. I contemplate about
which political and economic strategy would be best for this country, but I realize
that there will never be an ideal situation. Humans are imperfect, we always
will be so. I think that the best answer is acceptance and kindness. Getting
angry and frustrated only fosters more chaos. We should not point fingers and
blame one another. We need to love one another, no matter how different we are.
Because, really, we are much more alike than we are different.
No comments:
Post a Comment