Sunday, November 12, 2017

The horror story inside my head

I had a very interesting dream last night . I was with a group of people in a old house. The house turned out to be haunted and we were trying to undo our ultimate deaths. Basically, we were trying to communicate with the killers. When that was not working the plan was to out smart them.

Like any horror film, there were many that bailed out and I am not sure if they made it out alive, but I was proud that I was not one of them. The dream seemed very real and there was fear and anticipation. But I would not call it a nightmare. This may mean that I am a bit off, but I think I liked the mystery aspect of the dream, as well as the solving of a problem. I woke up before the end of the "movie" and I do not recall if the undoing was successful. The optimist in me likes to think so, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment