Hello!
To begin, I am on my last semester of my senior year and I am very excited about graduating here soon! I am taking this class online because I work full-time and online classes work best for my schedule.
A little bit about myself: I am a psychology major, minoring in sociology and I am planning on attending graduate school next fall. My dream is to become a Clinical psychologist but I am also a single mother, so I may have to shoot for my masters until my daughter is older. My daughter is 2 going on 3 years-old and she is my everything! I may be bias because she is my own, but she really is the most adorable girl ever.
I love being outdoors- hiking, camping, site seeing. My daughter and I spend as much time as possible outside. I am not looking forward to the winter because it cuts into our nature time! I am also passionate about music. Unfortunately, I am not very musically inclined myself but I am always listening to it and I try to go to as many live shows as I can. I enjoy reading and prefer it to watching television, not to say that I don't get pulled into Netflix every once and awhile.
To be honest, I am a transfer student and I am taking this class as one of the last requirements to graduate, but I kind of feel like I am going backwards to freshman year :P However, I think that it will be great to revisit the fundamentals of English and it will help me in my other courses, as well as with my grad school essays.
No comments:
Post a Comment